Pulsar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max Limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Curious also. I see they have a unit listed for the 2019s but have not read of one installed on a 2019 yet.

If it works as well as reviews from previous years, I think this is a no brainer since it does not write anything to the computer and can be removed for service.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Superchips just came out with one as well for 2019s.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

capeair181

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone running pulsar yet? Can't seem to find much info about them.

Its tempting to get a Pulsar although I would much rather have an unlocked PCM (with diablo tuner ) (keep stock PCM as spare incase I need warranty work) I wish I knew when they may come out with them for the 2019. As far as I can tell unlocked PCMs are available for the 2018 Challenger / Charger but not the ram, I don't know why since its the same engine. Who knows how long before its available for the 2019 Ram. Besides the poplar tuning options I really want the tranny tuned, the factory shift schedule leaves something to be desired at best!! The Hemifever/Diablesport sounds very promising. He also has a tranny tune. To me what good is having a tuned engine if the computer over shifts and lugs the engine and doesn't downshift immediately when I press on the gas pedal.

RAPOM 707

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been using the Pulsar on my 2019 for a little over a week now. I really enjoy how easily it drives around town now. I have the 3.92 and the pedal required quite a bit of push before to get moving. Level 7 and 8 performance modes are insane. Throttle response is greatly improved. Cant wait to pair it with a Borla or Corsa exhaust if they ever make them available. From what I hear they are both in process.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Level 7 and 8 performance modes are insane. Throttle response is greatly improved.

Add a Pedal Commander, set it to City +1 & Levels 7 & 8 become just as usable (not lurchy off the line) as 5 & 6.... but w/ noticably bigger balls.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick, When I placed an order for one it said "Proccessing error Invalid Host Mapping" Tried again and same thing. Any idea what is going on. Was checking out with a guest account.

BA72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The discount code for the Edge Pulsar is not working. Is there an updated discount code?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick, When I placed an order for one it said "Proccessing error Invalid Host Mapping" Tried again and same thing. Any idea what is going on. Was checking out with a guest account.

Sorry just saw this, if your still looking to purchase one please message me

The discount code for the Edge Pulsar is not working. Is there an updated discount code?

QUOTE]

Sorry just saw this, if your still looking to purchase one please message me

RAPOM 707

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didnt see an increase in mpg cause I drove it like a Hemi....lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members