Quad Headlights Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'm selling my quad reflector chrome headlights. Selling because I got some black reflector lights. Pictures attached. Both headlights are MOPAR. Neither have any broken clips. No water issues in either. The passenger light has a slight scuff on it that could probably be buffed out, but I never got around to it.

Great set for a retrofit. Includes all required bulbs and wiring. No cracks or chips in the lenses.

Asking $100 plus shipping for the set. Will ship in the boxes my new lights came in from MOPAR. Will not seperate. Located in SC.

Yes, I got the date wrong, I'm already thinking about next week!

IMG_0629.JPG IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm sure they're sold by now, but if not, I would be interested.

Thanks.

Dan

I have a set in the boxes I’ll sell for the same price the OP asked? I can text you photos but his description fits mine to a T except mine have no scratches.

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a set in the boxes I’ll sell for the same price the OP asked? I can text you photos but his description fits mine to a T except mine have no scratches.

Maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990