Question on arm rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brudster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2011 Ram SLT with the small (not the super) quad cab. Love this truck, but frustrated on not being able to find a Console Vault for it. I have the (front) jump seat with a storage bin on top of the middle seat with fold us for make the back or a pull down arm rest. Would not have been my first choice, but I have it (used truck) now and love the vehicle. I have checked all the advertised console lock box/vault companies and so far, nothing. Anyone have an ideas, or links on what made for this truck. Thanks in advance.

Brud

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2011 Ram SLT with the small (not the super) quad cab. Love this truck, but frustrated on not being able to find a Console Vault for it. I have the (front) jump seat with a storage bin on top of the middle seat with fold us for make the back or a pull down arm rest. Would not have been my first choice, but I have it (used truck) now and love the vehicle. I have checked all the advertised console lock box/vault companies and so far, nothing. Anyone have an ideas, or links on what made for this truck. Thanks in advance.

Brud
I believe the 2013+ center jump seats will bolt right up to your truck without modification. Maybe that will expand your options?

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I have one of these, albeit an earlier model. It fits my lower console space quite nicely.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I would contact the manufactures of the safes to see if they have one to fit.. I would also measure the console opening ,I am sure many are universal/ Post up what you do find. Thanks ! I may get one for my 2015 lol