R to L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Question for those that have installed inez lowered control arms on the front of your truck.

What is you right fender height and your left fender height and the difference between the 2 and which is higher.

Just the front

My 2014 RT, just installed inez 4 inch dropped control arms and adjustable uppers. Front end alignment is complete and I've driven about 500 miles after install.

Right 32 3/8.
LEFT. 31. 7/8.
DIFFERENCE 1/2 iNCH
Right is higher.
Measured with a full tank of fuel.
Running 22 wheels, 285/45/22 ,tires

Measured from floor to bottom of fender well, using center of tire (ram head) for measuring point
Like to see how others have settled

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Pretty well anything with-in a 1/2",is with-in spec with a 4th Gen.Take your tape measure to your local dealers lot,and measure new trucks,i've yet to find one that was equal side to side.If it's bothering you,you could cut maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 coil at most off the pass side spring,but with only a 1/2" differance,it's alot of work just to be aanal,lol

OP
OP
Bigskyroadglide

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Thanks Wild one. I had already measured a couple of friends trucks and knew within a half inch was normal. Just making certain I'm checking specs and not over looking any potential future problems.

Appreciate your help