285/55r22’s installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigfla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Revel leveling kit installed set to level height. I could go 1/2 inch more if I wanted but kept it as is. New shoes installed and I see no rub at full lock in entry mode. I think a 295 might just touch but the 285 was good to go. Toyo AT3’s were the final decision. In my experience having bought but not installed 295/50 KO2’s (33.6 inch) tires I think a non leveled truck would look perfect with that tire on factory 22’s. It would also work leveled but the sidewall of the 285/55 is just perfect on the truck. I can’t seem to post pics bc file is too large. Any help appreciated. I don’t see a picture posting tutorial anyplace.

OP
OP
S

sigfla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thnx the Toyos ride great. The front end isn’t as responsive but it’s still very good. I felt like I was driving a sports car before. I wish BFG made a D range KO2 tire in that size as I feel it would be perfect for the truck but as is it’s fantastic. The original 33’s I bought got returned and I am glad I went with these.
Looks great!

OP
OP
S

sigfla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Normal ride height. Not too much different than Aero. Driveway may be tricking me but I need to take out a ruler and measure my rear vs front level height. Might need a turn or 3 on the revel links in the back. I drove around parking lot today at full lock in entry exit and no rub.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 24

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Normal ride height. Not too much different than Aero. Driveway may be tricking me but I need to take out a ruler and measure my rear vs front level height. Might need a turn or 3 on the revel links in the back. I drove around parking lot today at full lock in entry exit and no rub.
Looks great...curious what your front and rear height is at the normal ride height with the kit installed, Yes, like you said make sure you're on level ground to get an accurate measurement.

Nice thing about the links is that you can adjust them as needed to get the look you want.

OP
OP
S

sigfla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Off-road 2 looks jacked lol. I measured yesterday aero was 39 front 40 rear.
Looks great...curious what your front and rear height is at the normal ride height with the kit installed, Yes, like you said make sure you're on level ground to get an accurate measurement.

Nice thing about the links is that you can adjust them as needed to get the look you want.
40 front 40.5 rear normal ride height.

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 23

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Off-road 2 looks jacked lol. I measured yesterday aero was 39 front 40 rear.

40 front 40.5 rear normal ride height.
Nice...last time I measured my heights at NRH, I was at 40 and 41.5 with the Revel kit. I think the most accurate way to measure is from the center of hubs to bottom of fender but can get a good ball park measuring from ground as long as tires are properly inflated and on level ground

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357