RA4 Radio won't show USB Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I just swapped out the RA4 from my 2014 truck with a 2016 RA4 radio brought from a salvage yard. Now, it seems everything is working correctly except for seeing the USB, SD card,& Aux port. The icons are not on the screen. The USB port does work, as I loaded the 18.45 update from the mopar site and all seemed to work correctly (didn't work before the update either). The radio can see the USB port and load info from it, but the icons just aren't there to be able to play music from.
Under Sirius subscription info, it says subscribed, but I'm guessing that is from the previous owner. When I try to tune to a channel, any channel, it says not subscribed. I'm hoping that when I transfer my subscription over to this radio, this issue will go away. Don't know if these two items are related or not, but throwing that out for additional info...
Any ideas as to how to get the USB icons to show up again on the media screen?

OP
OP
svfd

svfd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
For clarification & to show what I mean....
20211107_195853.jpg