RAM 1500 TRX Jumping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, i wish i had so much money to buy more toys, but i swear i'll never do stupid chit like this. Lol, well maybe if i had so much money :)

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Yeah. These are the same guys that jumped and annihilated a Raptor. The TRX faired much better and jumped further.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dgs0025

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
N/A
Damn, i wish i had so much money to buy more toys, but i swear i'll never do stupid chit like this. Lol, well maybe if i had so much money :)

Quite the toy collection in that garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
He is still having an insane amount I of fun with it. There is only body damage...could have easily done that with a deer bolting through the farm field.

It is absolutely amazing what the TRX can handle and do.

With the 44 inch boggers he was able to annihilate his friends stock unhurt TRX.

Mud truck guys blow way more money to do the same.

He took it to the dealer and got McDonalds in it. Awesome

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small

VinnyJohnny

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
That's an awesome Ram! Hmm, I wonder what specific brand of wheels is mounted on it? I'm planning to replace the ones on my Ram and I'm about to make a purchase at 4WheelOnline. Right now, I'm still sorting out my options though.

dgs0025

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
N/A
That's an awesome Ram! Hmm, I wonder what specific brand of wheels is mounted on it? I'm planning to replace the ones on my Ram and I'm about to make a purchase at 4WheelOnline. Right now, I'm still sorting out my options though.

Did you ever decide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk