RAM 2500 BENCH TO BUCKET SEATS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonevskiHotRods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 V8
Hey Guys,

I recently acquired a 2001 Ram 2500 4x4 regular cab. It is a base model. It Currently has the factory bench seat installed. The material and foam is shot. Rather than rebuilding the bench seat....

Will a set of Captains Chairs and center console bolt up to the existing bolt holes in the floor?

Thanks and sorry if this questions has already been asked. I couldn't find anything by doing a forum search.

-Chris

a car nut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can install the factory split bench package that was standard in all other Ram pickup trim levels (EXCEPT FOR THE W/S --(work special/fleet trim level)). The holes are pre drilled into the floor; you may need to cut holes into the rubber floor mat to access the bolt holes in the floor. I replaced my worn out bench seat with the factory correct seats for the base trim; the moveable bucket seats, fixed center seat w/folding backrest-arm rest with the correct interior cloth for my model year. Any factory seat set up for a standard cab second generation will work in place of the bench seat. If you can find it, the top of the line trim with the manual adjust lumbar support for the drivers seat is a nice touch, my vehicle has that.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Arizona, the State that all the auto dismantling yards moved to, when california drained them of any chance of making a profit

mopp_0610_20z-1967_dodge_d100-parts.jpg

mopp_0610_14z-1958_dodge_sweptline-parts.jpg