Ram box on 5th gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017, 2005, 2019
Engine
5.7, 8.3, 6.7
Hello

Does your 5th gen have a ram box ? If so what is your opinion on it?
Did you order yours or was it available in stock at the dealer?

sierraangler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I had to order mine. Most dealers don't have them in our area. I think its because they can sell them to more buyers like people looking for work trucks or to add a topper. I like the rambox. I put the things I normally kept in the cab in the ramboxes. Bags, extra coat, towels, tools, etc. There's space to fit gallon jugs of wiper fluid in there as well. Clears the clutter in the back seat area. I don't use it as a work truck to carry things in the bed daily so I don't need the extra bed space.

REBEL12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-torque
At first I didn't think to much about them till I used a friend's truck who had them . And I loved them so my next truck I ordered I had to order them .

bigred2211

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 PW
Engine
Mine came with them...love 'em. Great for groceries and camping gear.

Baashar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck also came with it, wasnt something I would have ordered but they are surprisingly very useful. Especially useful now that the 5th gen has a button to open them and you dont have to unlock it with the key first.

They do however feel more flimsy/less substantial than the last generation Ram Box and sometimes I have an alignment issue on the drivers side unless I shut it properly with force