Ram Cares... where are you?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrbyh20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you attempt for a different dealer to do a dealer trade for the truck you ordered? I’ve had this issue with a different brand. Went to a different dealer, whom snuck in to getting the original dealer for a trade which is done often between them, and had my vehicle a few days later at a close to, same deal from the original dealer I ordered the vehicle from. I didn’t care who I got my vehicle from as I’m not loyal anymore so whatever it takes is what I’ll do. Thank you for sharing this experience. I’d like to think this is do to getting supplies like the chips but anymore I find it not cool to treat the ones whom, buyers, are experiencing anymore. Hope it’s just a temporary thing but I’m doubting it now.

Kingland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
So i got this great news today.
My delivery date has moved again.
originally i had a date of October 3rd 2022.

The dealership has the same truck on lot right now same build different color and build the same month.
1000006073.jpg1000006075.jpg1000006076.jpgI just got this bad news today.

2020PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So wait, we encounter a global supply issue due to Covid. Someone orders a vehicle during this time and complains about the time it takes???

It’s a self induced problem, deal with it.

Ramcares, compensation for extended build time. The only compensation should be the option to get your money back or the truck.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
So wait, we encounter a global supply issue due to Covid. Someone orders a vehicle during this time and complains about the time it takes???

It’s a self induced problem, deal with it.

Ramcares, compensation for extended build time. The only compensation should be the option to get your money back or the truck.
Well, in my view, 1.2 YEARS from date of order and 7 months after it was actually built, to still not having it is WAY past a supply chain problem. Right down to the same dealer getting vehicles built after the one in question, delivered. You would think they would at least give him the option to go get it himself or hire his own trucking.

Whatever the OP decides to pursue is his choice but I really think his displeasure is well warranted.

Last edited: