Ram Runner Vs. Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OD Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
I'm a big Raptor fan, but when I saw this truck, I divorced the Raptor and fell in love with the Ram Runner. That thing is massive. It's just pure epic.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
With the KORE Tactical Series suspension, you will not bend the frame in a Ram.

During all our testing at KORE, we never bent a frame from driving/flying a truck off road .

And we did stuff to the vehicles that normal people will never do - like flat landings from 7 feet in the air.

Ram frames are tough and well designed.

attachment.php

A pic by pic of the landing and recoil would be cool to fallow up that photo

suzukiquadrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 , 2004
Engine
cummins 5.9, 6.6 duramax
How many ram runners have i seen on the street? two people in my neighbor hood have raptors. It seems like if i were to have a trailer queen a ram runner would be what i would want more of a off road use only truck.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I will be a ram runner on the street. But not any time soon

guerocasal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ram Runner pretty much won in all categories against the Raptor, the Ram is strictly an off road truck and the Raptor is a more balanced vehicle, the main issue is the price Ram $68K est. Vs Raptor $45K etc.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
mmm you could make a ramrunner for around 37-38 thousand if you wanted to

25000 for base truck
9000 for lift kit installed
2000 for fenders installed and matched
1000 for front bumper

but then youd just have a base truck, for another 10000 you could do it to a sport or something

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I think a sport for 35k is a bit over what you should pay lol. My outdoorsman rolled off the lot with some extra options (hemi included lol) for 29k. However, I do agree, if you were gonna build a ram runner pony up a little extra dough, and start with something over base!!

Wish I could do it.

I wonder what idiot from Kore decided to post up that line about, "we never bent a frame, you will not bend a frame blah blah blah." After seeing some of the videos that people have posted after destroying their raptors by flying them I feel like you are practically daring someone to try...

Last edited:

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depending on location. In Canada you won't get anything new over base model for 29 k

Paid 28000 for my sxt and thats the best price ive seen here to date

rammedifiknow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
huh?

But they don't exist! LOL

You could put the same money into a raptor as well
You can never get an honest answer on performance IMO
It all comes down to money and taste!

ok, so, go out and buy a $45,000 rapturd. then add about 15k to make it competitive. now your sitin on a truck thats just under $60k! i'll take an express just like mine. $27k, then i'll add a supercharger and a kore suspension. that leaves me about 10k to 15k to mess arond with...

i'll take the dodge and dump $20k into it! :killer:

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm still waiting so see pic's of him using it lol he lives 15 min away from me and ive never seen it and I asked to see it and he didnt answer!! What is this!

Psycho White

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The reason i havent used it yet is because cold temp+piggyback coilovers=blown seals in my experience, with my '08 Can Am Renegade 800X, i went through 4 $550 shocks so far from winter riding. Now that its warmer, ill go play, but its kinda muddy out there for jumping it. and as far as getting to see it... not till its finished, then ill enter a show and shine or something and let yall know where and when.

Peattie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The reason i havent used it yet is because cold temp+piggyback coilovers=blown seals in my experience, with my '08 Can Am Renegade 800X, i went through 4 $550 shocks so far from winter riding. Now that its warmer, ill go play, but its kinda muddy out there for jumping it. and as far as getting to see it... not till its finished, then ill enter a show and shine or something and let yall know where and when.

get your fenders on so i know whether or not to get them, or the kore ones