Rambox light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys,

The other day i decided for some reason to press the yellow on/off switch in my drivers side ram box. Haven't been able to get it to turn back on since. Passenger works fine.

Wondering if i broke the switch? Anyone have any idea? I would imagine they are on the same fuse and the other side is working so i dont think its a fuse.

Does anyone know how to remove the switch? Do i need to remove the entire box?

OP
OP
56PW17

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
no one has had a similar issue?

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, cannot help, no Ram Boxes. But a thought. Check your fuse wiring diagram because U neva know. There is the possibility that one side wired to different fuse since they work independently... Of course, Murphy's Law may have struck and U broke the switch, just saying..

Maybe can U pull lens cover and see if there is power present????? Just thinking outside the box

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Easy way to tell is pull the switch out disconnect the connector and run a power wire to the power side of the connector. If it lights up bad switch. Or take the switch from the passenger side and move it to the driver's side.