RamCares? hello?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramshot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have experience with RamCares not responding with updates or supplying information on a problem?

I've reached out to them about my 2018 screen delamination, and they replied. First time asking if I'd checked in with dealer. Next time asking for my Vin and mileage. Since then, nothing. They haven't responded at all to my several inquiries about updates. Are they still in operation here?

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know how often @RamCares checks the forums but it seemed like I had to keep sending messages. Once they had everything they got the ball rolling and my radio was replaced after connecting me to Uconnect. Good luck.

14MDRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've experienced the same issue. Even made an appointment with dealer for @RamCares to then go silent. Asked for a case number or something to reference when I took it in but didn't hear back. The dealer didn't seem to know what RamCares was, even after explaining it to them. Simply said that without a case number there wasn't anything they could help with. So essentially a wasted 4 hours of commuting/waiting.

I did just hear back this afternoon though and they stated they were experiencing issues pulling in messages. I'm assuming they import the messages from the forum into their own software/CRM, but they'd didn't give specifics. It took from 10/22 until 11/16 to hear anything. Hopefully you've gotten a response as well, and hopefully I don't have to wait another month to hear back lol.

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I do see them check in often, but I will admit lately I havent seen them posting. Maybe reach out to one of the moderators. They may have more info. Not exactly sure on that one.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
RamCares sucks donkey BAWLS!

I was supposed to get my tank replaced and had the appointment set with the dealer because the new parts manager and service manager said they had a brand new fuel tank in stock ..

The day comes for me to go and get it done only to have them tell me that RamCares told them that my issue has been resolved, so they ended up using the fuel tank on another truck ... ARE YOU FAWKEN SERIOUS !

Screw RAmCares seriously, I wouldn't give them any private information ... they asked me for name, address, phone number, email, I didn't give them sheeet !!!

Don't give RamCares any information other than the vin number ...

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
you can try to get in touch with Ramcares by putting a @ before their sign in name

Ramcares that come in here, must be a Free Courtesy " GO BETWEEN " between you & Ram
There seems to be mixed results with what they can do.

aeh8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Powertech V8
I’m also having the 2018 Uconnect delamination problem. I’ve read that @RamCares may be able to help, but I’m not clear on whether I contact them through here or through their Twitter page?

brian42

Military
Reaction score
I’m also having the 2018 Uconnect delamination problem. I’ve read that @RamCares may be able to help, but I’m not clear on whether I contact them through here or through their Twitter page?
Forums and social media are easy methods to contact RAM Cares (the online portion of corporate customer service).

As mentioned they are the go-between to get you set up with a case manager that will be your POC to resolve your issue. You can wait for @RamCares to find you or you can contact corporate customer service to get the ball rolling: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Ram

I did my first case through RamCares on another forum but called the other times (866-726-4636) to initiate a case.

If you don't have an extended warranty I don't know what they can do for you beyond making sure a dealership replaces the screen at your cost.

aeh8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Powertech V8
Forums and social media are easy methods to contact RAM Cares (the online portion of corporate customer service).

As mentioned they are the go-between to get you set up with a case manager that will be your POC to resolve your issue. You can wait for @RamCares to find you or you can contact corporate customer service to get the ball rolling: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Ram

I did my first case through RamCares on another forum but called the other times (866-726-4636) to initiate a case.

If you don't have an extended warranty I don't know what they can do for you beyond making sure a dealership replaces the screen at your cost.
I did buy an extended warranty and they offered to replace the radio but I needed the dealer to submit a claim. When I went to the dealer I mentioned that this seemed to be a problem with these radios. He told me it wasn’t and that it looks like I broke the screen. He contacted the warranty company and let them know what he thought. Needless to say, they denied my claim.

brian42

Military
Reaction score
I'm not sure who "they" is but this time definitely start a case with corporate before taking the truck in. Also tell the dealership that if they are not going to do the repair (replacement) to open a STAR Case. Not only will a corporate case manager be involved but that will force corporate engineering to get into the mix as well.