Ready lift 4" going on Monday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lifting my truck Monday! Pumped

Last edited:

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If your looking for ride quality there is no question. Honestly there is no question between the two at all. The zone lift will correct all your angles etc and not create new issues down the road. If has been shown many times the the sst lift is a giant leveling kit and will create issues down the road

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your looking for ride quality there is no question. Honestly there is no question between the two at all. The zone lift will correct all your angles etc and not create new issues down the road. If has been shown many times the the sst lift is a giant leveling kit and will create issues down the road
Weird part is the warranty on the ready lift is lifetime

Zone is only 3 years. I'm also leaning toward zone but if the other is all I need why spend the extra 600

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You will easily spend that extra $600 in tie rod ends, CV’s and Lower balljoints. The angles are horrific on the readylift

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Lifting my truck Monday! Pumped
We have done quite a few readylift kits at my shop we did one last year for forum member @Ron nelson they are a great kits for the money when you’re just doing height and not off roading. You will be very happy

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You will easily spend that extra $600 in tie rod ends, CV’s and Lower balljoints. The angles are horrific on the readylift
I appreciate your input my friend. I'll keep an eye on them!

There installing ready lift for 1500 now. Couldn't turn it down.

But truly it helps me keep an eye out on future issues. Thanks again

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We have done quite a few readylift kits at my shop we did one last year for forum member @Ron nelson they are a great kits for the money when you’re just doing height and not off roading. You will be very happy
Yea he dropped the price to 1500. So it's going on Monday. Looking foward to it.. not to mention I'll have bilstein shocks all around now. They ride so nicely. Only issue I've been told to keep an eye out for is the ball joints. He said he's installed 39 of these kits in the last year.

I live in annapolis Maryland very populated so I believe it.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yeah it not a $600 different when you factor install in it’s $1,000 gap minimum and for some it’s not needed. Yes the zone is the best option for 4” but not for everyone. We do a lot on leased trucks too. So it can be reversed

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yea he dropped the price to 1500. So it's going on Monday. Looking foward to it.. not to mention I'll have bilstein shocks all around now. They ride so nicely. Only issue I've been told to keep an eye out for is the ball joints. He said he's installed 39 of these kits in the last year.

Nice you’re just under 2 hours south of me.

post pictures when done what are you doing for wheels and tires?

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice you’re just under 2 hours south of me.

post pictures when done what are you doing for wheels and tires?
I've had the wheels and tires. Im going for the stock but clean look. I have 35x12.5 wildpeaks on my stock 20x9 sport wheels. The price gap between the zone and this was about 800 but that's still a solid cash amount.

I'm a Leo too so you may understand lol

830f07d92dfbc87ef1367a039ef70a09.jpg

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I've had the wheels and tires. Im going for the stock but clean look. I have 35x12.5 wildpeaks on my stock 20x9 sport wheels. The price gap between the zone and this was about 800 but that's still a solid cash amount.

I'm a Leo too so you may understand lol

830f07d92dfbc87ef1367a039ef70a09.jpg

Right on

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
I've had the 4" Ready-Lift for pushing 2 years now and have had zero issues with it. I don't do any off-roading to speak of, just like the look and so I can squeeze some bigger tires in the holes. Works for me. If I was rich I'd of gone Zone perhaps, but I work for the govt so........

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
B0385DF2-6073-402A-A3F9-450E00961023.jpeg

If you have any problems with your lift be sure to contact Quick-Shifter, I’m in northern VA, drove up to his shop last month to have rear control arms, icon springs, new brakes & fuel pump/sensor installed. I probably drove him crazy- 12 pages of pm’s with all my questions- he always got right back to me with several options for what I was trying to do. He is a true professional, has every tool & the knowledge to use them! I will definitely go back for any future upgrades I do.B3E4A37F-01C0-4193-AE4B-84CD7F19277C.jpeg

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had the 4" Ready-Lift for pushing 2 years now and have had zero issues with it. I don't do any off-roading to speak of, just like the look and so I can squeeze some bigger tires in the holes. Works for me. If I was rich I'd of gone Zone perhaps, but I work for the govt so........
I work for the local government so I understand [emoji1980][emoji23]

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Itll be done tom. It appears my 5100 bilstein shocks on the front were so rusted they couldn't adjust them. They had to order another pair which will be in tom.

Hes not charging me anymore besides the part.

Shocks were on the ram for about 3 years

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Itll be done tom. It appears my 5100 bilstein shocks on the front were so rusted they couldn't adjust them. They had to order another pair which will be in tom.

Hes not charging me anymore besides the part.

Shocks were on the ram for about 3 years

Nice I’ve been waiting all day for a picture

MAJ_Charlie

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
View attachment 239393
If you have any problems with your lift be sure to contact Quick-Shifter, I’m in northern VA, drove up to his shop last month to have rear control arms, icon springs, new brakes & fuel pump/sensor installed. I probably drove him crazy- 12 pages of pm’s with all my questions- he always got right back to me with several options for what I was trying to do. He is a true professional, has every tool & the knowledge to use them! I will definitely go back for any future upgrades I do.View attachment 239392

Are those Core 4x4 control arms?

MAJ_Charlie

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I left the decals offView attachment 239663

I installed mine 2 years ago. Dramatic improvement over the stock ones. I never put my decals on either. Now that I’m legitimately “lifted” I’ll probably order the straight track bar since I got the curved one for what was only going to be a “leveled” truck. I’m also considering ordering longer sway bar links since the ones that came with my BDS kit are not as “robust”.

Looks like we’re neighbors. I’m inside the beltway. :cheers:

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I installed mine 2 years ago. Dramatic improvement over the stock ones. I never put my decals on either. Now that I’m legitimately “lifted” I’ll probably order the straight track bar since I got the curved one for what was only going to be a “leveled” truck. I’m also considering ordering longer sway bar links since the ones that came with my BDS kit are not as “robust”.

Looks like we’re neighbors. I’m inside the beltway. :cheers:
@Nick@GotExhaust can get you great pricing on core 4x4 parts and recommend the proper length for your endlinks