Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Haven't been on here much, but I have s 2013 Ram 1500 that I have bagged and narrowed the rear axle. My problem is the rear brakes are hitting the frame rail and I need to rotate the caliper down or under the disk so it doesn't hit the frame. Does anyone have any experience with this or know where I could get a bracket that will have the correct bolt pattern? All help will be greatly appreciated.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Haven't been on here much, but I have s 2013 Ram 1500 that I have bagged and narrowed the rear axle. My problem is the rear brakes are hitting the frame rail and I need to rotate the caliper down or under the disk so it doesn't hit the frame. Does anyone have any experience with this or know where I could get a bracket that will have the correct bolt pattern? All help will be greatly appreciated.

Are you saying you need to rotation the brake caliper down toward the ground to avoid contact with the frame rail? Since you have already narrowed the rear axle can you cut the caliper mounts off and TIG weld them back into the location that you need to avoid making contact with the frame rails?

OP
OP
Tuna

Tuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Brackets bolt to the end of the axle and are cast. I am thinking that cutting my own bracket out of plate and bolting it up may be my only option. There are plenty brackets available for chevy and ford but haven't found any for Mopar.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Brackets bolt to the end of the axle and are cast. I am thinking that cutting my own bracket out of plate and bolting it up may be my only option. There are plenty brackets available for chevy and ford but haven't found any for Mopar.

If you've already narrowed the housing,why didn't you rotate them down when you narrowed it? Would of been the way to go in my opinion,instead of fabbing up a bracket.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got to be on the money when welding the new plate on to hold the caliper. If off any degree it will screw it all up and squeak like a mother