rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

osprey ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
09 1500 4x4
Engine
4.7 lit.
I,ve looked at new aftermarket bumpers, till my is sick of it, and so am I. From looking at plenty of exsiting bumpers, I drew up my version! I,ve got about $150 invested in materials. It"s taking longer than I thought. Will post pictures, when done.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I,ve looked at new aftermarket bumpers, till my is sick of it, and so am I. From looking at plenty of exsiting bumpers, I drew up my version! I,ve got about $150 invested in materials. It"s taking longer than I thought. Will post pictures, when done.
I have a buddy who builds himself a new rear bumper on about a yearly basis.He's one of those guys that builds things runs it for a year or so,then gets tired of it,and builds another version,i think he's also on about his 5th exhaust system for the same reason,lol.He used to borrow my little 120 volt mig,until i finally told him he needed to buy his own,as i needed it one time,and had to go repo it,lol.