Rear seat storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Falerios

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can't find anyone who makes a rear under seat storage bin, or organizer. Anyone? I'm actually not finding much of anything for the new 2019's yet.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
What about the OEM one? I've seen it as an option on the RAM build web site.

-K

OP
OP
Kevin Falerios

Kevin Falerios

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What about the OEM one? I've seen it as an option on the RAM build web site.

-K
I called the dealership today. They need your VIN to see what parts can fit your vehicle and that storage thing doesn't come up as a part for my Bighorn. So i drove down to the dealership and looked at a Ram Larimie that had it too see how much different the uderseat area was than mine, and it's a bit different. I'd have to order new plastic end caps and a plastic piece for the middle along with the actual divider thing. All in all, i think it would cost more than it would be worth and would be a bit of a pain in the ass,.. so i'll just wait alittle while and give the aftermarket companies some time to come up with one that is better than stock.

Mark1118

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I contacted Du-Ha a few weeks ago and they said something should be ready after the first of the year.

pojv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I did not know how much I would miss the storage compartment area under the rear seats of our 05 Dakota until I start to put items into the new truck. I went down to Harbor Freight and purchases a some of their tools bags and so far they have work well and they stay in place under the rear seat.