Rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On my 2014 there is a fold out platform under the rear seats to make the floor flat when the bottoms are folded up. Not sure what it is called. Is this an option on the 2024 Laramie or Limited? I don't see anything listed on the sticker or in the pictures. I am trying to avoid going to a dealer and asking a salesman. Thanks.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On the 4th generation trucks it was an option on lower trims and standard on higher trims. I believe it was called a fold flat floor. My buds wife has a 2020 5th generation and no fold out floor. The 5th gens have flat rear floors and don’t need a fold out for the hump like the 4th gens.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On my 2014 there is a fold out platform under the rear seats to make the floor flat when the bottoms are folded up. Not sure what it is called. Is this an option on the 2024 Laramie or Limited? I don't see anything listed on the sticker or in the pictures. I am trying to avoid going to a dealer and asking a salesman. Thanks.

I have a '21 Warlock that has the fold-flat floor option. It's been open for since day one or almost 1.5 years and stowed briefly, only once.