Rear Speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AWLINK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2018 Ram Tradesman Quad Cab. It has the RA1 radio, my left rear speaker just quit working. I thought it might be the speaker, so I hooked up a different .speaker and nothing happen. Before anyone ask,I checked the fader and balance. Any thoughts on what it might be?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2018 Ram Tradesman Quad Cab. It has the RA1 radio, my left rear speaker just quit working. I thought it might be the speaker, so I hooked up a different .speaker and nothing happen. Before anyone ask,I checked the fader and balance. Any thoughts on what it might be?
It could be the radio itself.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

Hi @AWLINK - We are always a private message away should you need to address this further with your Ram dealer.

Mark
RamCares