REBEL Wheels on a 2019 Bighorn Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any rubbing? I have a 2019 limited and am concerned with the stock 22" Eagle Touring tires in the snow. Would like to pick up a take off set of Rebel wheels to throw on for winter, but i haven't found anyone that put them on a Limited. Not sure of the calipers being the same or the air suspension being the same on a BigHorn.

They look great on your truck. Mine is black too, great visual for me... if they would fit. I do have 22" stock wheels as I mentioned before.

PaulM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those look great Clay. Did you lift because of rubbing? Or just wanted the great look of it. Did you try them on and check rub points before you lifted? And is there any issue with the callipers or airbags?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ignore this posting..

Last edited:

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sorry I forgot that this was for a Bighorn ....

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I just wanted the lift regardless, got installed before i took delivery. I was planning on doing rims and tires at time of purchase but the dealers prices were ridiculous so i was going to walk away.. they called me next day and said they would swap the stock 20s for rebel rims and tires for free.. so here we are.. i kind of like the look now. May just get bigger tires.. there only 33s they should fit stock no problem. Its only when u get a big offset that you'll need a level.

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
This is a canadian sport. Not a bighorn.

slickracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang, that looks good!