Replacement hook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
warn hook looks nice so long as it isnt from china. otherwise it can go in the scrap bin far as im concearned
It’s made from high strength steel, powder coated and designed to withstand forces in excess of 18k lbs. what does it matter if it was made on the moon?

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What are you, a pirate?
Hooks are for pirate hands, silly rabbit.

What you need is something more modern like a factor 55 shackle or any of those type things.2820-01.jpg

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s made from high strength steel, powder coated and designed to withstand forces in excess of 18k lbs. what does it matter if it was made on the moon?

its matters alot to me because i want nothing to do with those cummunists and their garbage products.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
its matters alot to me because i want nothing to do with those cummunists and their garbage products.

I‘d be willing to bet you own dozens if not hundreds of Chinese made products.

I understand not buying Chinese products when you can avoid it. I try to buy American when I can myself.

But there is a big difference between a junk Ali Baba product and a product manufactured in China but designed, material spec’d, and quality controlled by a reputable company like Warn.

ttusomeone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Fun fact...Warn owns Factor 55, so there’s that lol

FWIW, they only bought them at the end of March this year, so while they own them now, they weren't involved in the design of the product lines.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I‘d be willing to bet you own dozens if not hundreds of Chinese made products.

I understand not buying Chinese products when you can avoid it. I try to buy American when I can myself.

But there is a big difference between a junk Ali Baba product and a product manufactured in China but designed, material spec’d, and quality controlled by a reputable company like Warn.

never in ten lifetimes would i have hundreds of chinese made items. im guilty of buying a milwaukee fuel impact that i didnt know was made in china until it was on my door step. shame on me for not doing any research but im thinking theres not any electric impacts made outside china. truck wheels unfortunatly we have literly no choice. far as i know every cast aluminum wheel is from china. when theres no choice what is a person supposed to do. rest assured i avoid chinese products far more than most people. even the 'made in usa with global materials' doesnt sit well with me. its likely just a cover to disguise the shameful act of assembling chinese components in a usa factory