RMI in the Calgary/Airdrie area of Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have a couple extra bottles of RMI if anybody in the Calgary/Airdrie area is wanting to try it out.
I bought 4 bottles to get a break on the price/shipping,so they ended up costing me just under $55.00 Canuck each.
If anybody wants a bottle message me,i'm wanting $53 each,as that's what they cost me.I have 3 for sale
Rick

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Man you Canadians catch hell.........
Deleted........no intentions of hurting your sale.....may want to delete quote in yours

Last edited:

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
I got some Tim Horton coffee beans to try also

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I got some Tim Horton coffee beans to try also
I was under the impression Timmies had started moving south,lol.
I'm not much of a coffee drinker,but my wife lives on the stuff,and she definitely prefers Timmies over Starbucks,lol

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Tim’s double double over Starbucks all day. I don’t know how you can drink that swill. The Canadian peso is a killer it’s one of the reasons I built the stuff I can’t afford. So a crappy Canadian economy hurts the Americans economy too but not enough to make a difference. Jt hopefully will be looking for a new job soon and then we can start the long climb back. It only took 20 years after his dad screwed us to get to a good economy. And he ruined it in 8 years

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Being a grumpy old man who was born and raised in Alberta I would love to go on a rant about the government. But I have read the rules of this forum so I don’t. Let’s just say that Trudeau has been a dirty word in Alberta for a long time. Hopefully the people of eastern Canada will see the damage done to our beloved country by his actions.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
This movie was made in Canada, just saying.

5e3bd23fd59b7bd5d66f4313cbddc1a4.jpg

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Many cowboy movies have been filmed in Alberta. We have a beautiful province and country. I’m proud to be Canadian and Albertan but I don’t agree with the carbon tax that restricts my travel in my country. It also means that I don’t spend money in the small towns that we pass through. So we are killing our economy just to make jt look good on the world stage. Canada only contributes 2% of the world’s emissions and we are a cold very large country.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Let's try this another way, an oldy but a goody... They win when you use their language as being relevant. We all are facing this these days, change the conversation, flip the script, these people are now irrelevant, it's just a small matter of time.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They've started replacing her with Charles the buffoon,lol
R they saying there is a limited amount of time "Queens" money be good before has to be Charles, or R they just all gonna be Legal Tender and the "Queens" just run till they go out of circulation?

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tim’s double double over Starbucks all day. I don’t know how you can drink that swill. The Canadian peso is a killer it’s one of the reasons I built the stuff I can’t afford. So a crappy Canadian economy hurts the Americans economy too but not enough to make a difference. Jt hopefully will be looking for a new job soon and then we can start the long climb back. It only took 20 years after his dad screwed us to get to a good economy. And he ruined it in 8 years
NOT think it any better down here in the lower 48 + 2, LOL. Just glad my hacienda is paid off, and no truck note either, lol.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Many cowboy movies have been filmed in Alberta. We have a beautiful province and country. I’m proud to be Canadian and Albertan but I don’t agree with the carbon tax that restricts my travel in my country. It also means that I don’t spend money in the small towns that we pass through. So we are killing our economy just to make jt look good on the world stage. Canada only contributes 2% of the world’s emissions and we are a cold very large country.
The times I made it to Canada was nice and precious. Definitely beautiful landscape up there. Maybe you all will end up getting things in a positive light from your perspective. (Been Fort Frances once and multiple times over Border northeast NY off of 87 extension)

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
R they saying there is a limited amount of time "Queens" money be good before has to be Charles, or R they just all gonna be Legal Tender and the "Queens" just run till they go out of circulation?
They'll probably still be legal tender 30 years from now if they're still in circulation.The penny is still legal tender,and it's been out of circulation for many years,but finding anybody who wants to take it is getting tougher,as everything in Canada is either rounded up or rounded down to the nearest nickel