RP 20-820 filters in the Calgary area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
My wife hires people for the gov't, the starting wage for the USPS is like 18 to 25 per hour. She simply cannot hire anyone despite tragic employee shortages. Starting rent for a one bedroom apartment is 2400 per month. Yeah, if you live in your truck you can afford that fast food but if you pay rent you cant afford food at all. They are closing as many offices as possible not only for budget reasons, but so they can send those employees to needed offices. Most of long term employees were in their homes prior to the tragic housing crisis. What is the next generation gonna do? I have no idea, but I doubt they will fix this and the math doesnt add up. I eat a lot of fast food, always the value menu, and I'm grateful these places have value menu's. I saw the price of a whopper yesterday, couldn't believe it. 20 bucks per hour times 40 hours per week will be 3200/mo before taxes, like I said before after you pay rent you have no money for anything. It literally isnt a joke, I'm not joking, my wife literally cant hire anyone despite many openings. You could make minimum wage 30 per hour it wouldnt change anything here, lol.

I thought RP filters were gonna be gone in 2016, clearly I was wrong on that, so I wont wager an opinion if they survive now, but we are in a weird place were prices are so high fancy stuff like rp filters or redline oil is a luxury. Fram ultra or endurance fe2 look like they are on solid ground for now, time will tell if I was right and rp filters and perhaps redline oil soon to go the way over the dinosaur. Amazon even has rp 20-500 and 10-48 at 19 bucks, even summit is at 18 bucks, walmart 19 bucks. Mind you this is US pricing and an increase from 11.99 to 13.99 to these prices in a month or two. If you guys ever get another chance to buy 20-820's I suggest you take it or find something else.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When i add up UPS's shipping charges,they basically doubled the cost of my order.I figure with just over $140 Canuck to ship from Texas,i just might drive down if i ever need more RP filters,:waytogo: .I hope to hell whoever is servicing UPS's trucks is gouging them as bad as they gouge us Canucks ;)

When we were building my brothers Nova he would buy a bunch of stuff in the US and take advantage of the free shipping within the US by sending it all to At the Border Storage in Sweetgrass Montana. When he had a load sitting there he would drive to Sweetgrass and cross it all himself. UPS can suck it.