Scanner Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Figaro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Can someone recommend a scan tool for my 2014 Ram 3500 with Cummins 6.7? I'm looking for forced regen and DPF reset feature.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PPL for trucks that year were using Edge to read and report status, but do not know if it will force a regen. I cannot give U a model number, just the brand. I had a 2015 ED 2nd Gen, and always had to run like 30 miles outta my way once a week to force regen. All I had was a Blue Driver, and I could monitor the Cat and Inlet temps, regen status, etc, whatever if I wanted to look at the status and temps etc, but it would not force ne thing. I can also reset all trouble codes with my BlueDriver which is what I have.

I am sure there are some more Big Diesel PPL on the thread that may offer more than the lil paltry info I am.