Searching for the proper aftermarket radio wiring harness for a 2007 1500 sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffabler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all. i'll get straight to the point. I'm looking for the proper aftermarket radio(Double Din) wiring harness to use.I've looked(Google,Amazon,Ebay)and and see different ones that look different.i've changed radios in my past vehicles,but can't seem to figure out which one I need before tearing it all apart.i'm trying to get all my eggs in one basket before I start.If anyone has done this before that can share the link or part number to the harness and stereo bracket they used it would be much appreciated.Oh my truck is a 2007 1500 Sport 5.7 hemi 4wd.Oh I don't have the navigation feature on my truck,just basic.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello all. i'll get straight to the point. I'm looking for the proper aftermarket radio(Double Din) wiring harness to use.I've looked(Google,Amazon,Ebay)and and see different ones that look different.i've changed radios in my past vehicles,but can't seem to figure out which one I need before tearing it all apart.i'm trying to get all my eggs in one basket before I start.If anyone has done this before that can share the link or part number to the harness and stereo bracket they used it would be much appreciated.Oh my truck is a 2007 1500 Sport 5.7 hemi 4wd.Oh I don't have the navigation feature on my truck,just basic.
The link below contains a complete kit to install a single or double DIN radio and includes the wiring adapter and the antenna adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/DODGE-RAM-2006-HARNESS-ANTENNA/dp/B01MZZKFML