seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m looking for seat covers for a 2021 4wd 2500 crew cab power wagon with the bench seats up front. Both front and rear. Just cheap stuff. Doesn’t have to be perfect fit. Nothing nice or leather. Ideas? Pics?

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I think Rado used carhardt covers and is happy with them.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m looking for seat covers for a 2021 2500 with the bench seats up front. Both front and rear. Just cheap stuff that fits. Nothing nice or leather. Ideas? Pics?
U might need to say which trim level U have also. A lot of the sites want to know whether or not 4 X 4.

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does that matter with seat covers? I’ll edit post thanks
Cause CC/Quad/MEGA diff sizes, 4 X 4 on 2500 not sure, but a lot of the sites have sub menu's U have to fill in or U not get a response. Like weathertech does even have an option for a front bench seat listed, and Husky not even list covers for 2500.

Last edited:

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered Cover craft carhartt seat covers before carhartt went off the deep end. They fit like a glove and good quality. I had carhartt seat covers on my chevy that were not custom made and they good enough. I do not think getting custom made seat covers were worth the money.

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered Cover craft carhartt seat covers before carhartt went off the deep end. They fit like a glove and good quality. I had carhartt seat covers on my chevy that were not custom made and they good enough. I do not think getting custom made seat covers were worth the money.
Cover crafts were the first ones i looked at. I laughed when i saw prices. Especially for both front and rear.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cover crafts were the first ones i looked at. I laughed when i saw prices. Especially for both front and rear.

I'll take pictures in the morning but they look oem. I only ordered the front and yeah they were kinda spendy. I figured any seat covers of quality are going to be north of $200 anyways. My last set of carhartt seat covers are 3 years old and going strong in my chevy.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6

lwimble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the front seat covers from Cover King. Thanks for the tip.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Your welcome. You will like them. Install pretty easy . They also have install videos on their site as well as You Tube
Pics when your done with them Please :)

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your welcome. You will like them. Install pretty easy . They also have install videos on their site as well as You Tube
Pics when your done with them Please :)
You didn’t have to take seats off and out for install?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
You didn’t have to take seats off and out for install?
No I did not . They fit on like the cheapo slip on ones,
But you tuck them in at the back, There are bands that you slip in the crack between the seat and back,, Weave it under the seat,watch out to not pinch wires. Grab the front straps connect and slowly tighten !
Video below but not to bad install
Feel free to message me with any questions.

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would seat covers for 2018 and older work for 2019 to current?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Would seat covers for 2018 and older work for 2019 to current?
Go to the Coverking Web Site and type in your info. They need seat style as well ! It will tell you what years it will fit ! I found the best price on Auto anything web site
Coverking will send you samples of material and colors as well, FREE !

lwimble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered seat covers 4/17/2022 from coverking and STILL haven't had them delivered. Anyone else having this problem?

Phirebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did they give you an approximate date when you ordered? Call them and ask?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I ordered seat covers 4/17/2022 from coverking and STILL haven't had them delivered. Anyone else having this problem?
I ordered my Cover King Covers from Auto Anything !
I did have a few delays as well.
Coverking does make the 1 at a time and they do get busy , That may be the reason for your delay.
I think it took about 6 weeks to get the back seat covers and about 4 weeks on the front !

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered my Cover King Covers from Auto Anything !
I did have a few delays as well.
Coverking does make the 1 at a time and they do get busy , That may be the reason for your delay.
I think it took about 6 weeks to get the back seat covers and about 4 weeks on the front !
They most definitely do not make them one at a time. Those are false claims. I fell for it buying dash mat that claimed to be “made to order” and “custom manufactured to exact specifications of vehicle to ensure perfect fit” but completely false claims when I received it. Also, they won’t issue a return label and you’ll have to pay on your dime to cover shipping back if fitment is off. And definitely took awhile to receive the crap product.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
They most definitely do not make them one at a time. Those are false claims. I fell for it buying dash mat that claimed to be “made to order” and “custom manufactured to exact specifications of vehicle to ensure perfect fit” but completely false claims when I received it. Also, they won’t issue a return label and you’ll have to pay on your dime to cover shipping back if fitment is off. And definitely took awhile to receive the crap product.
Well I sort of agree with you. They may make a few at a time on common seats !
I do not call my crap either, They fit fine and my first set held up 5 years with 1 small tear where I slide in on ! Main reason I changed was their gray was light and the charcoal looked more like the interior color !
We all have good and bad luck on items ! Did not know about paying return $$ on their screw up