Send N Go issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKURTZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i will throw out another issue in the hope that someone from RAM is Looking at this and is taking notes of problems that exist with the the 12 inch screen. I have attempted to send directions from the UConnect App to the vehicle using Send N Go. The car picks up the direction and says i have received a new direction. When I click on it, it fails to start navigation. The link just disappears and nothing happens. Again, I think there are some bugs in the software. I hope these will be addressed soon with an update. If anyone else has been able to make this work, I would love to know.

Jon

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Jon. Ive been looking on my Uconnect app and can’t find where to create a destination/map option. Could you please advise me.

Thanks
Brian

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Never mind. Just figured it out. Lol. I’ll try in a few when we go to the store and get back with you.

OP
OP
J

JKURTZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The way i did it was to tap the location button on the bottom right. You can search locations there.

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i will throw out another issue in the hope that someone from RAM is Looking at this and is taking notes of problems that exist with the the 12 inch screen. I have attempted to send directions from the UConnect App to the vehicle using Send N Go. The car picks up the direction and says i have received a new direction. When I click on it, it fails to start navigation. The link just disappears and nothing happens. Again, I think there are some bugs in the software. I hope these will be addressed soon with an update. If anyone else has been able to make this work, I would love to know.

Jon
FWIW. My unconnected app is working and sending a route to my truck. No problems here. Sorry.