Sentry Key Only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I’ve posted before without doing any research. After spending a lot of time trying to understand it. I’m back again. I bought a 2015 1500 Express v6 Quad Cab.It only came with a sentry key. No keyfob. I was confused and was told that’s how the prior owner ordered it. I spoke with 2 dealerships and got told I’m missing a part (I’m assuming the RF Hub) from the factory and it can’t be added. I know compustar and viper have lock and unlock features for there systems but I was curious if I could find what’s missing and can I add it or would the compustar system work? Any info would be greatly appreciated

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I’ve posted before without doing any research. After spending a lot of time trying to understand it. I’m back again. I bought a 2015 1500 Express v6 Quad Cab.It only came with a sentry key. No keyfob. I was confused and was told that’s how the prior owner ordered it. I spoke with 2 dealerships and got told I’m missing a part (I’m assuming the RF Hub) from the factory and it can’t be added. I know compustar and viper have lock and unlock features for there systems but I was curious if I could find what’s missing and can I add it or would the compustar system work? Any info would be greatly appreciated
It's probably possible but you would need to use a tool like AlfaOBD to enable it. The info you seek is likely buried in this thread...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat