Service

Have you ever been refused service for your Dodge Ram at a different Dodge dealership than where it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronsmoni

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you ever been denied service for your Dodge Ram at a Dodge dealership where you did not purchase it?

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'll do you even one better, I was refused service at the dealership I bought the truck at. Anderson Chrysler in Lake Havasu!

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Do tell. I gotta here why on these posts.

M² Mods.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve purchased and traded/sold so many vehicle’s to just about all the dealerships in my area and never an issue from any of them from any vehicle except from Healey Bros. Ford in New Hampton NY. During a Mustang trade event hosted by them for my then 2010 Mustang GT Premium. I know it ain’t a Ram nor an FCA product, (wtf was I thinking anyway) They had Factory reps on hand discussing new option’s and giving an authorized trade/sell for your cars yada, yada, yada,,, needless to say the Factory rep gave me a price and the sales manager undercut him by 3,500 and when I asked why so much difference, he said it wasn’t the Factory that was buying it, it was them. I then asked why invite customer’s into a Factory sponsored buyback then? Of course no answer he just looked at me dumbfounded and I walked away. Needless to say I will never deal with any Healey dealership’s again and I traded the Mustang for a 2SS/RS Camaro 6.2 Ltd 6-speed.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I've never had a problem getting maintenance or warranty service at any Ram dealership.

Why do you ask? Why do I think there's more to this story besides a simple, if vague, inquiry?

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Kind of a dumb question. Dealers make the majority of their profits from service and the sale of parts and it would be foolish for them to turn away business.

With every vehicle I have owned there have been many incompetent service operations and very few competent ones and I go to the latter for work to be done on my cars and trucks. It saves a lot of grief.

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I haven't had to service my truck yet...but at least at the dealership (Northwest in Houston) I was introduced to several of the service folks. I thought that was a smart move on their part, considering I just bought a truck from them.