She went in today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
My Lady Evil went into plastic surgery today......Tailgate, bumper r/r,front bumper repaint and adjust,complete sand and rebuff, spears removed . and then a final clearcoat. let stand for 2 weeks then wax. fukken style.
All for 1,000.00$ She will be gone all week. Course now money is not so plentiful, I may not be doing the auto show in mid march..........gotta think this one out. But at least the truck and car and bike are all in good order finally.:birgits_tiredcoffee

Last edited:

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Good. We need to go for a bike ride

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
great I cruise and you fly! oughta be fun seeing your tailights for a nano second!

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
rocket said:
great I cruise and you fly! oughta be fun seeing your tailights for a nano second!

Damn right.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Thats not a bad price for all thats getting done.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thats not a bad price for all thats getting done.

I saw his shop on fb, and then noticed the place while at the moose club, so I talked and he talked,then I talked again....lol. He is a buddy o'mine from high school, so between haggleling and ****, we came up with that price and all the work that needed to be done. I supplied the bumper and new decals. Might drop by an mention that the decals are already in the bed. lol.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
mine went in the shop today too. ill get mine back friday or saturday. Going to suck. Have to borrow my fathers car and drive him to work all week. I'll be short hours too.

Sent from my tapatalk equipped Transformer TF101

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Bill at least when Erik fly's by , you will be the eye witness of how he smacked that tree since you will be bringing up the rear .

To much paper work ... I would just keep on cursing.. lol

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
lol ^^^ Eric will be just fine. He'd make a wonderful grease spot I'm sure

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I almost forgot too post this,, I checked on the truck today....work is coming along nicely, however, I saw something desturbing and the body shop doing the work doesn't specialize in this area. I replaced the right side headlamp assembly with an aftermarket assembly. It was a perfect match. But now,almost 2 years later the polycarbonate lense was treated with clear coat and now it's peeling away, looks almost like the lens is cracked. I have no idea how too fix this. I could extend the eyelids but it's not a complete fix. Is there anything that can take off the clear coat and not harm the polycarbonate lens?? If I have too get another headlamp which brand doesn't have this **** on them? i swear if it's not one thing it's another!

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't know about the headlight maybe JJ can help you. I know mine had a thin layer of plastic stuff that I pealed off before I mounted....

Sounds like the truck is going to look brand new again after all the work being done on it! Excited to see the pics!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
is it done yet?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Can't wait to see pics!

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
is it done yet?
No, We drove by it, she is a dark brown! From all the sanding. I felt nausea when I saw her, gf was smart and didn't slow down!! lol.
Are you done yet bill?
Oh I'm done........I am 'well done'' lol. Truck will be at the end of the week.
Can't wait to see pics!

Yeah Ill post some up. She should look awesome! I wish I could/know what it takes, but I have no garage let alone a decent sander.......Better too vendor this out......and take care of the things I can.fluids menial maintenance.:birgits_tiredcoffee

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That's an awesome deal. I just found out that when I move from Alaska my insurance company will pay for a new paint job due to the harsh conditions here in AK and the damage they play on a vehicles exterior.