Shorty headers on 6.4 hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LifteD_DodgE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thinking bout putting some AFE shorty headers on my 2021 dodge ram 6.4. Was seeing if anyone has tried them and if you had any issues with installation? On their website they say it's direct replacement. Anyone notice a a little bit of a gain with them?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
48-32029 is the part number when I look it up on thier site.
Maybe its me but I can not find them using your trucks info. they dont show up for me. When i search that part number they will show up. My dealer system shows them out of stock at AFE. We have not gotten any stock on them since March of last year but supposedly we got some coming in soon. I waiting to hear back from my rep there to make sure they actually exist lol

OP
OP
L

LifteD_DodgE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
AFE does not have shorties listed for your RAM on their site. They used to offer that but pulled it from production a year or so ago.

Where do you see this listed?

OP
OP
L

LifteD_DodgE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Maybe its me but I can not find them using your trucks info. they dont show up for me. When i search that part number they will show up. My dealer system shows them out of stock at AFE. We have not gotten any stock on them since March of last year but supposedly we got some coming in soon. I waiting to hear back from my rep there to make sure they actually exist lol
Thank you

OP
OP
L

LifteD_DodgE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
https://afepower.com/afe-power-48-32029-twisted-steel-304-stainless-steel-headers
This the link it sends me too but Def let me know if you hear anything. Thanks.