Should I get air-suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bIackjack95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Is it worth it for towing and not just for loading the bed? I have to wait for the 2020 if I want air suspension I will use the SRW 3500 regular cab and tow with it daily.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It is absolutely worth it. I have two RAM's with the air leveling suspension. It gives you the proper geometry between the truck and trailer, tows noticeably better, reduces suspension bounce, and your headlights are aimed properly down the road instead of in the air. Hope this helps.

sero901

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Up here (NORTHERN Canada) we have a lot of issues with the factory air suspension.
1 - moisture in the system freezing
2 - snow and mud around the linkages

I never bought the factory air suspension and just went with aftermarket. If the system faults there are no error light and my truck will work fine, plus I can just manually fill them and keep on rolling. We had a lot of issues in the past so this worked much better for us. If your in the lower states the factory system is probably great.