Single cabs galore at the dealership today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was having my oil changed at Bill Luke in Phoenix, and they had tons of single cabs, including 1 or 2 longs beds. Most, but not all were Hemis, but not a single one had the 8.4 and better gauge cluster. I can't figure out why almost none do. It's only like a $695 option. Mine is one of the rare ones that does have it.

1030201515a_HDR(1).jpg

And a row of them.

1030201515_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is something about this style of single cab Ram. I've wanted one since the 2009 came out. I finally bought a 2019 Last Christmas.

Lee955i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That cab. red one on the end is what I wanted but couldn't find without ordering new....and pricing on used was ridiculous. Ended up in a quad cab...

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Need CC for family, but my first Ram was single cab. Really was a great looking truck.

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine looks just like the third one over, the Delmonico red one. Well it did look just like it. I added color matched door handles, color matched puddle mirrors with turn signal, factory leather steering wheel and audio controls, upper glove box door, 13" black antenna and it's debadged. As mentioned, mine also has a factory 8.4 and upgraded gauge cluster, but generally it looks like it.

brad_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was having my oil changed at Bill Luke in Phoenix, and they had tons of single cabs, including 1 or 2 longs beds. Most, but not all were Hemis, but not a single one had the 8.4 and better gauge cluster. I can't figure out why almost none do. It's only like a $695 option. Mine is one of the rare ones that does have it.

1030201515a_HDR(1).jpg

And a row of them.

1030201515_HDR.jpg

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!!

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You might like mine then Lee,lol

View attachment 226110
I love the R/T's. I would probably have bought one if they still made them in 2019. Mine looks R/Tish because the door handles and mirrors, and leather steering wheel, but the real goodies, the better seats and center console I do not, nor the cool hood and wheels.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:D times change but my parents raised us kids with a beetle and a single cab chevy. But also everyone smoked indoors and had road sodas and nobody wore condoms so life was either awesome or terrifying depending how you look at it.

I'm still amazed how much opposition there is to single cabs these days like not everyone is raising a family anyway, my wife's factory switched over to purely recreational years ago and lots of people make the choice or they're in the kind of marriage that doesn't tend to result in babies and hell why not enjoy a sporty 2 door pickup if you can? :D

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I love the R/T's. I would probably have bought one if they still made them in 2019. Mine looks R/Tish because the door handles and mirrors, and leather steering wheel, but the real goodies, the better seats and center console I do not, nor the cool hood and wheels.

It's actually a lowered 4X4 Sport with a grill swap.Plus it's missing a few of the 4X4 pieces.It's strictly a pevement princess that spends it's far share of time at the track,lol

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
:D times change but my parents raised us kids with a beetle and a single cab chevy. But also everyone smoked indoors and had road sodas and nobody wore condoms so life was either awesome or terrifying depending how you look at it.

I'm still amazed how much opposition there is to single cabs these days like not everyone is raising a family anyway, my wife's factory switched over to purely recreational years ago and lots of people make the choice or they're in the kind of marriage that doesn't tend to result in babies and hell why not enjoy a sporty 2 door pickup if you can? :D

Or the kids grow up and leave home,and you can buy something you want,lol. I had a shortbox regular cab Ford when i was a kid in high school,once the wife and i had the house to ourselves again,i told her i was buying something only her and i could ride in,lol.I loved this little truck when i was a kid,and it's the reason i've bought 2 regular cab shortboxes since the house lost a few residents,lol

IMG_3524 (2).JPG

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah man if you get started in your 20s and everything works out right you can send your kids out to make their own way while you're still young enough to accidentally make them a new surprise brother or sister in the bed of your single cab pickup :banana-mario:

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Most people are sheep. They do what the media and or advertising tells them. A $1000 phone once a year is great and what everyone should do without question, $1000 on something that one really needs, is over priced and insane.

When I was growing up my mom had a 1965 Pontiac Tempest 2 dr. My dad had a 1973 long bed single cab F100. I had a brother and sister as well. We did everything in those two vehicles. Of course me, my brother and sister gladly rode in the back of the truck too. WITHOUT helmets, now you apparently can't ride a bike without them.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man the 2 worst things about riding in the back of the truck were fighting over the hot spot from the muffler in winter and burning yourself with the sun and all the hot metal in summer.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yeah man if you get started in your 20s and everything works out right you can send your kids out to make their own way while you're still young enough to accidentally make them a new surprise brother or sister in the bed of your single cab pickup :banana-mario:

Every young guy needs a bedrug,saves alot of wear and tear on the knee's,lol.

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm sure there are other places with RCSB inventory, but Arizona seems to be a hotbed. Bill Luke always has a ton of inventory and a good supply of the single cabs. I was lazy and stayed close to home in Mohave County and picked mine up at Anderson in Lake Havasu.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For most of my life as a youngster, Mom and Dad had two cars. A 2 door 1975 Buick Century with a 350 and Turbo 350 trans and a 2 door 1967 Camaro with a 327 and a Powerglide. Dad is almost 81 now and still has that Camaro. Original owner. I remember the Camaro had an AM radio that my dad hooked up an FM adapter to so that he could listen to his favorite oldies station that would play The Beach Boys and Elvis. That was back in the days where no one wore seatbelts and your parents would smoke in the car with you right next to them. We did everything and went everywhere in those cars. I still don’t know how they made it through the winters. I remember my Mom driving my sis and I to school one morning in the Camaro and getting stuck in a snow bank left by a snowplow on our corner. Car got hung up on the side pipes my Dad installed. First time I heard my Mom curse. Lol. Now a days every car has some kind of traction control device or devices, more safety and technological equipment than you can shake a stick at, and some actually drive, stop and park themselves. It’s amazing looking back what that generation did without. And never complained. God Bless them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990