Sirius XM class action lawsuit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've never gotten a call that I know if... I've been a subscriber for years though, I guess they don't need to call you if you are already sending them money lol.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Am next door to you, I am a way older guy, I use the OLD ones, I am not sure which channel you are talking about. every time they send me a bill for another year at 250.oo or what ever, I phone them up and tell them to stick it, I use about 3-4 channels, after the dust clears, we usually settle on 95.oo taxes in/per year. But don't ever let them record your CC or you will pay full price .

This is exactly what I do as well. I also am not on CC billing, I make them invoice me and I send them a check.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
If you read the fine print on the letter it says you get either$12 or 3 months free and that it is supposed to go to trial this Dec. How long after the that if they loose you get your free trial is hard to say. don’t worry they are happy to”lose” this case so they are “ forced” to give people free service since they know they will convert a number of those people to paid customers. Just sit tight it will happen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlaSeadude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I had it in my 2014 Laramie Longhorn and then in my 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT. When I had the Longhorn, I was commuting 25 miles to and from work and the satellite radio was a welcome alternative to all the talk and terrible shows that run in the mornings. I also liked the ability to listen to my favorite college and pro football games no matter where I was driving.

However, I changed jobs in 2015 and bought the Jeep. At this time, I started taking public transportation to work and hardly ever listened to the radio. I cancelled my subscription 2 weeks before the free trial was up and to this day still receive stuff in the mail alerting me to all these limited "special" offers if I renew. I don't know about the phone calls since I pretty much stopped answering my phone except for numbers that I recognize. Between this outfit and all the extended warranty companies trying to hawk their services, my robocaller app stays pretty busy...

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I had the free trial and did subscribe for 6 months at 5$ a month ! Then they wanted 15$ a month after that :O Not worth it to me! BUT if you cancel a day or 2 before it expires they offer you the 5$ rate again. After a year of barely using it I did drop it. No phone calls BUT do get about 1 or 3 + E Mails a month for the 5$ rate a month for a year. My delete button is easy to use lol

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:banana-mario:Their level of service is the worst. I think we all noticed the signal problem the station just goes out for 3 mins then pops back on. You call them in service and they just give you ********* on the phone. Its a kick in the tail when you pay for service and you do not receive it

gears49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nope. Don't answer numbers I don't recognize so guess I'm SOL.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Funny this popped up because about 45 mins ago I got a email with a 2 month free subscription offer because my truck was at the dealership for a few days last week. No credit card or info required. They sent a "refresh" to my radio and boom! XM radio for 2 months.

I expect them to continue with emails and calls (not sure if they have my number) but I can also ignore those.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Funny this popped up because about 45 mins ago I got a email with a 2 month free subscription offer because my truck was at the dealership for a few days last week. No credit card or info required. They sent a "refresh" to my radio and boom! XM radio for 2 months.

I expect them to continue with emails and calls (not sure if they have my number) but I can also ignore those.

And I think it will be All Access, too!

Someone that owns a Nissan Versa borked their email address so I got the email about their XM 2 month trial for having the car in for service. Fine print showed 2 months of All Access for free, no credit card required (which is pretty cool)

Personally I dont mind the service....my price point goal is 60.00 for the year, which I get emails about fairly regularly. I know its not the greatest audio quality in the world, but its not like our trucks have audiophile level equipment either.

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Too much chatter and not enough music especially when you have to pay to listen. I don't want to hear about their childhood escapades:jnono: or the concerts they went to...:party52: