so this is a dating site right?!? hahaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woodruff112

Reaction score
haha well let me start off how i am not *** i just like to have a good laugh. im brandon and im 21 years old. im a born and raised texan. i live on 600 acres out west of fort worth. i got horses, cows, dogs and a cat. (gotta love the strays) i have 2 trucks out here. i got a 03 cummins 4x4 cclb. its got a smarty programmer, 3 cobolt gauges(fuel pressure, exhaust, and boost), a blue cluster mod, 17s and 35s, straight exhaust, recon leds all over the place, and i got 90hp nozzles and a phat shaft 66 on the way.. :D my pretty truck is a 09 gmc sierra thats a monster. it has a 8" bds lift, 22" rockstars, halo headlights, superchips plashpaq chip, flowmaster 40 series dumped, limo tinted windows, nfab steps, full kicker system, and undercover bed cover. anyways yea if anyone around dfw area wants to have a beer sometime pm me or if you wanna have a day of wrenching im totally down.

OP
OP
W

woodruff112

Reaction score
ok here is a pic of the gmc... i need to take some pics of the ranch truck tomrrow.. anyways heres the gmc this is all i got on the photobucket..
photo-1.jpg
halo2.jpg
1.jpg
GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

ill get pics in the morning of the dodge before church..

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
All I see is a GMC? Wheres the ram?
Hi I'm new here since 4 weeks. Just seen your avatar name. Lightly even similar like mine. "Shagya" is a race of horses bread in Hungary I own some. And the meaning of yours? :)

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup, it's a dating site - my truck is looking for a hookup. I'm hoping to get a Dakota or a D50 out of it....

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I thought I was losing my mind when I seen a gmc truck, is it on the wrong forum, but I see the problem now.

2.JPG