srt10 wheels on lowered 11 ram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schiccc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i recently purchased an 11 ram 1500 cc and just put on a set of gunmetal 22x10
srt10 wheels with 25mm backspacing and a 305/40/22 tires.i noticed there is maybe a 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch clearance between wheel and upper control arm.if i lower it with a belltech 2/4 drop will the neg camber create an issue with these wheels?anybody run these wheels on lowered 4th gen.thanks

IresqU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That was exactly what I was wanting to do with my Ram. I have it lowered already with the BellTech 2/4 drop. I have been waiting to aquire the EXACT SAME RIMS but to no avail. I will dig and see what I can come up with.

OP
OP
S

schiccc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i got the wheels from oewheels on ebay they were only 830 shipped.idenical to the nightrunners.ill get some pics up tomorrow.when u lowered do u have more neg camber and loose clearance between wheel upper arm.i really done want to run spacers

IresqU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The best part about the BellTech is all you have to do is an alignment following the lower. They GUARANTEE that their kit can bring your truck back into factory tolerances after you lower it with nothing more needed than an alignment. Most companies require you purchase an additional camber/caster kit that includes spacers and other parts. Now, my truck was lowered and aligned with STOCK RIMS so with your rims, I am not sure how that will play out. As far as the upper arm, not sure. A friend of mine bought the exact rims as you and he rubbed but he cut his springs. Hang tight and hopefully someone else might be able to answer it for you better than I. Call BellTech direct, they might be able to better answer that for you. They have techs available. Keep me updated!

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
if you cant lower it with those rims we could always trade :):********:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
schiccc did you ever lower your ram or are you still planning on it?

OP
OP
S

schiccc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
not yet.ive lowered the rear about 3" to level it out but nothing more.