SRW to DRW intrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathantc

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 sxt 120
Engine
3.7 V6
Ok so i don't need to worry about the bed as i have an 8 foot wide flatbed on my truck already. my question is will a dually wheel bolt on and clear the leaf spring. it's got the D80 srw axle.

if this is impossible that really sucks as this entire rear end has less than 10k miles on it. it's practically brand new.

if not, and there is anyone near Beaumont Texas with a 2nd gen dually that wants to go srw. i might be interested in doing some swapping but only if you have a 4:10 gear like i do.

honestly though id like to just add the oem front hub extensions and just keep my rear axle if at all possible

i have searched for days for this answer and most talk about bed clearance, not an issue for me.

would help 100% if someone could take a dually wheel and tire. lay it on the ground and get a mesurment from the wheel mounting surface on the wheel to the ground. this would give me a ball part figure

IMG_20180921_191439631.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye