Storage pocket next to radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
I have Maui Jim Stingrays. They fit perfectly in there. Not sure about other models.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Its 2 OTRATTW rockers in a dual switch holder simply held in the cubby by friction. The black trim/filler I cut from the front of a plastic notebook cover and glued to the switch holder. I can remove those switches and there's no sign they were ever there.
Any pics of the switches in the holder out of the cubby hole and how you ran the wires in there?

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Its 2 OTRATTW rockers in a dual switch holder simply held in the cubby by friction. The black trim/filler I cut from the front of a plastic notebook cover and glued to the switch holder. I can remove those switches and there's no sign they were ever there.

Where did you get the rocker switch holder housing that fits so good there? I have seen several different brands but would like to know which you got.
Thanks for your help!

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Thanks so much for your assistance!! Ordering some parts for mine now!!

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody know what the small pocket to the right of the 5” radio is for? If I had to guess, it measures about 1x2x5” deep.

Thanks in advance.
its for the big box of kleenex come on you couldn't see that

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish someone would come up with glasses holder , that could be fit in the bump behind the overhead console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dalvingl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't think it is for any specific purpose, just whatever you can use it for. I use mine to store oxygen. Just in case I fly off a bridge and the cab fills up with water, an air pocket should form in there and it could come in handy for that last sip of air needed to escape!
My empty beer bottles float to the ceiling underwater.. keeps me alive when I drive of piers. #strangebrew

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My empty beer bottles float to the ceiling underwater.. keeps me alive when I drive of piers. #strangebrew

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I hear ya. Hard to find parking at the beach so sometimes you have to think outside the box.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It's for your OBDlink MX...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk