Strictly the 4x4 lowering thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What wheel/tire sizes are you running? I've got the 2" drop with stock 20's and mud terrains, but I like your look.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wheels: OE Wheels, 22x10 Hellcat replicas with +25mm offset in PVD Black Chrome. Tires: Yokohama Prada Spec X. 305-45R-22.

Also running the recommended Airlift 1000 airbags with the shorter springs.....for load/trailering needs.

T.

F9254F8B-920A-4219-A785-1731696B9701.jpeg

7164A19E-FDB0-4788-90DD-1B5B5D4574B4.jpeg

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Dobaramguy84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i had the tires rotated on the truck last week and found out I'll be needing new rubber come spring. Id like to go with aftermarket rims, but with a new project underway on the summer car its just not in the cards. So I was thinking of going with a lower profile tire on the stock 20s, plus it would drop the truck a little lower as well. So far the only answer I've recieved is a 55 series sidewall which is only half an inch from stock. Id also like to run a little bit of a wider tire in the back, but since it's 4wd that may bring some issues. Any thoughts or what are you running on your stock 20s with a lowered 4x4?

dracman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 black out edition
Engine
hemi 5.7
So i had the tires rotated on the truck last week and found out I'll be needing new rubber come spring. Id like to go with aftermarket rims, but with a new project underway on the summer car its just not in the cards. So I was thinking of going with a lower profile tire on the stock 20s, plus it would drop the truck a little lower as well. So far the only answer I've recieved is a 55 series sidewall which is only half an inch from stock. Id also like to run a little bit of a wider tire in the back, but since it's 4wd that may bring some issues. Any thoughts or what are you running on your stock 20s with a lowered 4x4?
I got stock 20 and still on factory size. Got srt10 for sommer coming up

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm looking to see if anyone has ever bagged a 4th gen. I have the crazy wish to bag my stock height 2014 Express 4x4 for high speed SoCal driving. If anyone has done this before pls post pics/thoughts. I

Do a search on here,there were pic's of somebodies bagged Ram posted on here with a write-up a couple years back.Might take some digging to find though,lol

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone cut their Belltech springs to get 3" in the front? I want to get the front a little lower than the rear...

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Has anyone cut their Belltech springs to get 3" in the front? I want to get the front a little lower than the rear...

Look up the definition of bump steer. I ran a 3" spring drop on my old truck and hated it,the bump steer was bad enough to take the fun out of driving it at 60+mph,as the damn thing wanted to change lanes if you hit a good sized bump or dip in the road.Anybody who tells you their truck doesn't bump steer with a 3" spring drop,either has no clue what it is,or is full of ****,lol.It's impossible for these trucks not to have bump steer issues,as the tie rods run uphill to both spindles at a pretty decent angle with a 3" spring drop,and their arc's change drastically when either side goes down or up due to a bump.Cut the springs if you want,but at least you know what you're up against,the truck won't be as nice to drive at highway speeds,especially if the road is a bit on the rougher side. As long as that doesn't bother you,you can cut them down,lots of guys have.