Sunvisors w/ Vanity Mirror, LED Bulbs and Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Up for sale is a set of tan/ gray sunvisors w/ the Lighted Vanity Mirrors.

I got these and added them to my ram that did not come with any lights on the mirrors.
I made the harness as well to add power to the lights and just tapped it into the main headliner harness.

Comes w/ LED bulbs on the vanity and enough wire to tap them into the harness.

One has a small nick on the back side so you never see it.
I never noticed it until I removed them from the truck.
Wonder how that happened still???

Asking $120 plus shipping which should be like $15 or so to ship anywhere within the USA.

DM With any questions.

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

OP
OP
PNUTLT1

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bumpity Bump!
Make a offer and its yours!

OP
OP
PNUTLT1

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bumpity Bump!
Make a offer and its yours!

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm not savvy nor am I too comfortable with doing even the simplest of electrical work. That being said, is the power in the main headliner right where you would screw these visors in? I'm trying to get an idea of the setup in there to see if I can do it myself before considering to commit to buying these off of you lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PNUTLT1

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not savvy nor am I too comfortable with doing even the simplest of electrical work. That being said, is the power in the main headliner right where you would screw these visors in? I'm trying to get an idea of the setup in there to see if I can do it myself before considering to commit to buying these off of you lol

The power is in the driver side pillar.
I have a print out of the harness I will send you and you can tap into the power and a ground.

Thanks!

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Ok, cool. I'll know by next weekend if I'm going to grab these off of you. Hopefully I will and no one gets them from you between now and then

I see you're in California. Are you by chance anywhere between San Diego and LA? Asking because I drive back and forth every weekend and I can scoop them up in person instead of waiting for shipping time

OP
OP
PNUTLT1

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, cool. I'll know by next weekend if I'm going to grab these off of you. Hopefully I will and no one gets them from you between now and then

I see you're in California. Are you by chance anywhere between San Diego and LA? Asking because I drive back and forth every weekend and I can scoop them up in person instead of waiting for shipping time

I am in fontana.
So thats in between LA and SD.

Let me know.

They'll be here waiting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.