Super Lift 4" fail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millrtm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi Everyone, I recently installed this kit on my 2014 sport and within one day the front ink broke. I called the company and they said that they've has some failures and offered to replace the part. Just wondering if this is a common problem others have had. I had installed new factory links when I saw how the kit works with the extensions. reason I ask is I'm wondering if I should wait for the replacement part or am I better off with another brand that is a solid piece. If so what are your suggestions?
Thanks

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hi Everyone, I recently installed this kit on my 2014 sport and within one day the front ink broke. I called the company and they said that they've has some failures and offered to replace the part. Just wondering if this is a common problem others have had. I had installed new factory links when I saw how the kit works with the extensions. reason I ask is I'm wondering if I should wait for the replacement part or am I better off with another brand that is a solid piece. If so what are your suggestions?
Thanks
I’m assuming you’re referring to the front sway bar end links. Moog makes ones that are good and have a zerk fitting for grease.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d get the Suspension max links, I’ll be replacing my stock ones soon.

stinks you had a failure already, I’ve had my 4” Superlift on for almost 80k miles and I’m still rocking the stock links with extensions.........and sush, don’t tell anyone but I’m still running the stock upper controls arms too.

Truck will hit 120k before Christmas.

Reactions: JB1

HStone33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had this issue when putting my Superlift kit on. They replaced them no questions and haven’t had an issue luckily. I have looked at getting the Suspension Maxx ones though.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They suck balls, just cheap pot metal...lol... Make your own or buy some Maxx

MrSoloDolo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im waiting on my superlift kit bit i ended up buying suspension maxx endlinks instead of using the extensions. Havent put them on yet but they seem pretty heavy duty compared to the stock ones.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley