Tazer Setting to LED?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Had Tazer installed for a long time and never messed with the LED options for 3rd brake light and tail lights. I’ve swapped both to LEDs a long time ago and only issue was 3rd brake light has died once on me.

What is the benefit of enabling the LED option on the Tazer for both those lights? What does it do or not do? I haven’t noticed any problems with it not enabled, but curious if it actually makes any difference at all or what it’s even for.

OP
OP
NY Andrew

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
No one knows anything about this setting?..

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Probably haven't received any answers since most use AlfaOBD for these settings and I don't think Tazer is very widely used item.
The LED settings is usually to keep the BCM from giving you a bulb out warning, if you haven't had any problems no need to change anything.

RayGar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Probably haven't received any answers since most use AlfaOBD for these settings and I don't think Tazer is very widely used item.
The LED settings is usually to keep the BCM from giving you a bulb out warning, if you haven't had any problems no need to change anything.
What is AlfaOBD?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
What is AlfaOBD?
It's available as an Android app or PC program that allows you to make vehicle configuration changes, perform diagnostics, read trouble codes and monitor engine parameters.