Tazor Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bushcrafter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Does anyone have experience with the Tazor Ram module from zautomotive?
Lots of options but I was wondering if it allowed you to open up the audio perimeters. Thanks for the help

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks interesting. Few reasons i would pick this over the other obd tool that everyone uses.

Linelock
Winch mode
Engine cool down
0-60 timer
Windows down, not sure if that is on the other tool

What makes me apprehensive is there is no menu shots in their site. If it as confusing...i am out.

My old ass needs an easy and intuitive GUI.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bushcrafter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
As a fellow old guy I feel your pain, I've watched a few videos and no one has complained about the instructions. I'll do a little more research before I drop 300 bucks though

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I am always hesitant when there is not a lot of video or threads that discuss a product. I did my first OBD mod last night and all I can say is i am very relieved there are so many users of the tool and that someone worked over an hour with me to figure out a setting. Seems programers changed it in a software update and old designation had been replaced. Anyway, I wonder if you can find users of that, maybe you find a local person who has it and willing to do your audio change for a few bucks and/or beers. That way you get a feel for it before using it solo.

Good luck.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
One thing to watch with the Tazer is that for many of it's features to operate you have to leave it attached to the OBD port.

-K