The dreaded level question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jallen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2021 1500 Big Horn Night Edition. No ORP, HD springs, or air ride. I want to level the truck (maybe leave a little rake). I have a 4400lb ski boat that I tow maybe five or six times a summer. I will also be using the truck for hunting and fishing in the mountains here in Wyoming but nothing serious. I had a 2016 1500 with the Bilstein 5100 leveling and really liked the look. I want to know what size tire (that does not completely stuff the wheel wells because of the earlier mentioned uses of the truck) i can fit on the stock rim and just a level kit. If i need to do spacers I can but don't want the tires sticking out more than an inch or so. Tires size i'm looking at is 275 65 20 or 295 60 20. I'm looking at the Milestar Patagonia M/T. Thanks for any help.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 2021 1500 Big Horn Night Edition. No ORP, HD springs, or air ride. I want to level the truck (maybe leave a little rake). I have a 4400lb ski boat that I tow maybe five or six times a summer. I will also be using the truck for hunting and fishing in the mountains here in Wyoming but nothing serious. I had a 2016 1500 with the Bilstein 5100 leveling and really liked the look. I want to know what size tire (that does not completely stuff the wheel wells because of the earlier mentioned uses of the truck) i can fit on the stock rim and just a level kit. If i need to do spacers I can but don't want the tires sticking out more than an inch or so. Tires size i'm looking at is 275 65 20 or 295 60 20. I'm looking at the Milestar Patagonia M/T. Thanks for any help.
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he is a preferred vendor on this forum and can set you up with the Billsteins you need for your truck. Tires are personal preference if you want it to look taller do a smaller tire

OP
OP
J

jallen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he is a preferred vendor on this forum and can set you up with the Billsteins you need for your truck. Tires are personal preference if you want it to look taller do a smaller tire

I'm really just wanting some more clearance on the front end of the truck. I messaged him. Thank you.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bilstien 5100's are good budget option and if you want a bit smoother ride the Eibachs are hard to beat for the price!

OP
OP
J

jallen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can I fit the size tires I’m looking at on stock rims with the 5100’s?