The New Fastest NA Dodge Ram record!! 11.98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

albrooks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Might be worth looking up what you're talking about first then,google can be your best friend at times.You didn't ruffle any feathers,i was just commenting how the thread had turned into a **** show ,that was all,lol.
Yep, You are right! Who needs these forums when we have Google?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yep, You are right! Who needs these forums when we have Google?

LMAO think I know who's got the ruffled feathers Al. Have a good evening,i'm done with side tracking Kyles thread,and you should be to.

albrooks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If one of you experts would have answered his question 12 days ago, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Calling dropping off the thousandth sleezy and talking about people fighting over it. Its a thousandth of a second....alot more things in this life to be that passionate about than a thousandth of a second racing vehicles. Its a hobby buddy, not a way to make a living for the guys in this thread. Every single person that I have come in contact on every hobby based forum, no matter the brand vehicle, no matter if a car or truck, every single person except you only bases their et's up to the hundredth. Lastly...bless your heart :)

Well, sorry my question spun so many people up.

Do you drop the thousandths cuz it's easier to say ?

I guess my point was...if you & I were to run the track, and you ran a 11.98, and I ran a 11.98...but I won because my time was actually 11.983 to your 11.987......how would you call that ? 11.98 but winning to an 11.98 but losing ?? Serious question.......

As for the quote:
1) Would you have rather me use dishonest than ****** ? If I really thought it was that important, I would have, and I'm sure it would have caused an even harsher backlash.

2) I have seen people come to blows over time slips/lap times and how you say them...circle track and drag....that doesn't mean I agree it's worth getting all bent up over.

3) It's a hobby for all my friends too, whether it is at the drag strip or the circle track.....fun & maybe a little money.........and the times I went down the track, we were testing to see if I needed a bigger exhaust. Altho I do have 1 friend who it is a little more important to since his car is advertisement for his side hustle (port work & engine building)

4) I guess since I asked, you can say I'm the only one........but if the timer is accurate to 3 digits, why not use them ? that was basically what I was questioning.

It's all good...we're all still breathing & driving (some faster than others), and hopefully no one got too pissed or offended.

Schlotzky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
My God, can we please stop with the middle school drama?

Congratulations Kyle! Thanks for sharing the run with us! I'd love to see more info on your truck! What's your trim level? What did you do for track prep? Congratulations again!

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Congratulations Kyle! Thanks for sharing the run with us! I'd love to see more info on your truck! What's your trim level? What did you do for track prep? Congratulations again!

:rotflmao:

OP
OP
T

Tomater03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Lol, thanks man. It’s a express black out model. It’s all good man. Ppl think you have to label 11.987 in the thread title even if you put the 11.987 in the actual post. I guess I’m ****** and dishonest because I didn’t do it Like he would have liked. Jesus lol. Some ppls kids