The TRX flies..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I might be subscribing then. How does he run giveaways?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Like every other dam youtuber.... they have a merch store where like every 5 bucks you spend gets you an entry to win

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jerzey111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He does it because that's his job. That's how he makes money. Paid for it in cash. Youtube money is ridiculous

Barney556180

Don't need no stinkin' mask...
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The notorious self-identified idiot is getting more clicks from threads just like this...yes, I just had to see for myself. [emoji15]

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Damage Update, start At 3 minutes to cut out a lot of talk...

anchorsaweigh

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Way to destroy a really nice vehicle for ZERO purpose. This idiot talks way too much, too.

Bcryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
DA1E804D-805A-4DBD-AAEB-C0B5F4A5CBA2.jpeg Skip the beginning nonsense and it’s pretty entertaining. Seeing what the truck can handle VS the Raptor, should have been set up better, was good.

My second new vehicle was a 98 tocoma TRD that had just came out at the time. BTW yes I bought it with my own money . I jumped it three timeswish I had a launch like that, knowing I had to pay if I broke it. My thought was it was an off-road truck so use it that way...and people I was around loved it too.

Unfortunately I was trying to jump in an unknown spot to me, another guy was not paying attention, almost ran over my friends and basically T-boned me in the air..yes it was totaled Not sure if YouTube was a thing back then

Last edited:

Bcryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 08 a few days after I bought it.. wasn’t trying to trash it but like a said I drive my trucks like trucks. Hint : always pay for the low deductible and collision on your insurance. I caught a lot of flack from people when I did this and honestly my choice not theirs

0062F06E-D37A-498B-9ACF-18B3A5D14755.jpeg

b-real

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Way to destroy a really nice vehicle for ZERO purpose. This idiot talks way too much, too.
Zero purpose? Kid makes tons of money from doing stuff like this. While I would like to think I wouldn't come across as so much of a DB if I were in his shoes, hats off to him for finding a way to make a living doing something fun.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
But wait, there's more!

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I remember when I bought my brand new 2007 Power Wagon and rolled it. Then the day I bought my 17 PW crushed in the rockers and bed. Some people just don't care and want to have fun.

Not saying this is right or wrong but I buy the truck to be used as a truck. I don't care about warranties or damage because there are no loans out on it. For all we know Ram could have sent him that truck. I thought about a YouTube channel but I am not going to edit videos all day lol.

Congrats to everybody doing what they want with their truck whether that's beating the **** out of them or just getting groceries :)

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
I always like going back to the first videos a successful youtuber made. Each time, their first videos are so bad. Good for them for continuing to try and tweaking what they are doing to become successful.