Thinking about purchasing Diablosport intune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pld

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2013 Ram Sport with just an exhaust. My question is with the 87 or 91 CANNED tune that's included do they remove or decrease the torque management on these trucks letting me be able to smoke the tires off. Cause if there is only a slight difference it's not worth paying that kind of money unless Moe will help a Canadian boy. Thank's.

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
Go with Matt @ Moe's or Sean (Hemifever). They both include the Hemifever tuning in the price.

Sean includes 2 tunes I'm told. I waiting on my custom tune from him. I did my mods and I'm letting them settle in. You don't have to, but I figure the data logging will be better once the roads clear up and the weather gets nicer.

The Hemifever tune will be like night and day over the canned tunes, He adjust the tq management as well in his tunes, Just tell him what you want and he'll work with you on it till it where you want.......or as possible as you can with how your truck is equipped.

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
Honestly I think "roasting" the tires on these trucks is over rated. Of course I drag race so I want my truck to hook the best it can. Just my opinion.

Arctic-Rodz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Go with Matt @ Moe's or Sean (Hemifever). They both include the Hemifever tuning in the price.

Sean includes 2 tunes I'm told. I waiting on my custom tune from him. I did my mods and I'm letting them settle in. You don't have to, but I figure the data logging will be better once the roads clear up and the weather gets nicer.

The Hemifever tune will be like night and day over the canned tunes, He adjust the tq management as well in his tunes, Just tell him what you want and he'll work with you on it till it where you want.......or as possible as you can with how your truck is equipped.

yup, i just finished doing my data log and emailed it to Sean. Curious to see how it turns out. The 93 tune he sent me as a base line felt considerably stronger than the 93 canned Diablo tune.

junior81

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 crew cab sport
Engine
I picked up an intune from Moes back in late November....great customer service BTW. Anyhow I had the BD tuner and its night n day compared to DCX. Can't go wrong with HF tune. Bugged the hell out of Sean with questions but when it was at said n done the truck ran a whole lot better! Really woke up that HEMI!!! I even smoked my heavy ass 35" tires.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
After having mine intune for about two weeks now. It's a noticeable difference even with the canned tune. It is easier to spin the tires, spinning on a rolling start too. haha

I really bought to get rid of the lag and downshift issues. It's helped but I know a hemifever tune would be a lot better.

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
After having mine intune for about two weeks now. It's a noticeable difference even with the canned tune. It is easier to spin the tires, spinning on a rolling start too. haha

I really bought to get rid of the lag and downshift issues. It's helped but I know a hemifever tune would be a lot better.

Sounds familiar. I think I said the same thing to you...lol

OP
OP
pld

pld

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wow you'd think paying this for a tuner would be good enough but sounds like its not, I just want to install a canned tune on my basically stock truck and feel a difference with no sluggishness.

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
Wow you'd think paying this for a tuner would be good enough but sounds like its not, I just want to install a canned tune on my basically stock truck and feel a difference with no sluggishness.

You will.. thats what people are saying. Set ot at 91 performance tune go changee the parameters like wide open throttle shifts at 1st and 2nd gear to 6200 and set your shift schedule at partial throttle to 2000 on 1,2,3,4 gear. Throttle responce set at 10 to 20% and bam the truck feels like a total different truck. Diablo is hands down better then bully dog on gas engines. Bully dog is more a diesel tuner.

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
And yes if your looking for roasting the tires yes it does take the alot of torque management out. So just press your traction control button off and it good to go.but to be honest you should just get a stall if you want to get rid of the crappy launch. And you can roast all the tires your heart desires.

Last edited:

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine

To be honest $400 for those canned tunes is kinda high.
But I think your really paying for the custom tunes you can do and ofcourse that's more money.

So for now Diablo has that market for us locked up. So there's no reason to drop the price.

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
To be honest $400 for those canned tunes is kinda high.
But I think your really paying for the custom tunes you can do and ofcourse that's more money.

So for now Diablo has that market for us locked up. So there's no reason to drop the price.
But you can also change all kinds of parameters to. Which is definitely worth the money.