Time to Un-lift my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The time has come for my 1500 to transition from my personal vehicle to a company vehicle for other (older folks) to be using regularly. As such I think that in addition to adding power steps, I will need to un lift it. For the front I know I can just turn the icon coilovers down from the 2.5" lift to their minmium recommended lift which is I believe 0.75".

I do however need some help for the rear. The truck currently has eibach pro truck rear springs and shocks which are about 1" rear lift. What are my options for returning to stock height? Would OEM springs be the best bet?

Also the 1.5" body lift will likely stay on but i will be downsizing the tires from 35s back to 33s

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not many options for rear coils that are stock height. I am sure someone would willing trade oem coils or sell you a set cheap.

Eibach, bilstein, icon, superlift, Carli, maxtrac, etc.....all add lift height.

For power steps we can help with getting you set up with AMP steps if interested

Cmz2800

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The time has come for my 1500 to transition from my personal vehicle to a company vehicle for other (older folks) to be using regularly. As such I think that in addition to adding power steps, I will need to un lift it. For the front I know I can just turn the icon coilovers down from the 2.5" lift to their minmium recommended lift which is I believe 0.75".

I do however need some help for the rear. The truck currently has eibach pro truck rear springs and shocks which are about 1" rear lift. What are my options for returning to stock height? Would OEM springs be the best bet?

Also the 1.5" body lift will likely stay on but i will be downsizing the tires from 35s back to 33s
Where are you located?

BCRam2017

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have a look at Tuff tuck springs. The TTC 1210's add additional rear end support without lift. I personally don't have any experience with them but they look promising.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Not many options for rear coils that are stock height. I am sure someone would willing trade oem coils or sell you a set cheap.

Eibach, bilstein, icon, superlift, Carli, maxtrac, etc.....all add lift height.

For power steps we can help with getting you set up with AMP steps if interested
Have a look at Tuff tuck springs. The TTC 1210's add additional rear end support without lift. I personally don't have any experience with them but they look promising.

Stock height and extra load capacity when needed.

Should be exactly what you are looking for.