Tire size advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaRam21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 VVT
Hopefully someone can help me with this dilemma. I am trying to see if I can get some beefy looking tires on my truck. (2021 warlock) these came with a factory one inch lift all around I believe. I currently run the factory tires and have the front leveling kit. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend me any tires that I can buy without having to add anything as far as lift, spacers, etc. I heard 285/65/20 would be the highest I can go. If anyone has pics to share that'd be awesome!! Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-215225.jpg
    Screenshot_20220218-215225.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 15

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hopefully someone can help me with this dilemma. I am trying to see if I can get some beefy looking tires on my truck. (2021 warlock) these came with a factory one inch lift all around I believe. I currently run the factory tires and have the front leveling kit. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend me any tires that I can buy without having to add anything as far as lift, spacers, etc. I heard 285/65/20 would be the highest I can go. If anyone has pics to share that'd be awesome!! Thanks in advance

You might want to browse/search/ask over in the 4th gen section (as oppose to the 5th gen section you've posted in). The warlock is a 4th generation ram, a generation which has been in production since the model year 2009. With that being the case, people have been asking what you have for over a decade and there are probably numerous threads and postings showing exactly what you are asking.

Otherwise from what I remember I believe you should be fine running a 285/65/20 but I would double check that over in the 4th gen section if someone else doesn't confirm that here.