Tire website with good deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCTHUNDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CUMMINS
Discounttiredirect has all free shipping but dont always have every size that is offered on other sites.. i used them. Great prices usually.. ..

rut1095

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep, It has 1
Believe it or not and laugh if you want, but walmart has decent deals on tires. Got my 315/70 17 Goodyear DuraTrac's for $275 and free shipping to store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
I

imjmpepin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I will take a look...so far amazon has the best deal for BF Goodriches TO's we are looking for 325/65R 18. Just making sure there is not something else out there.

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went into discount tire and they matched the online price for me it was the cheapest I found by a long shot.

lone12star

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But wal marts tires aren't of the same quality. If you look at a Goodyear from discount tire, then look at the same name tire from wal mart, some of them look different.

Sent from the MOPAR gods!

rut1095

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep, It has 1
^^^^Not sure how tire company can determine where the tire being made is going to be shipped to a certain location. Mine have been just fine, Same quality as a friend who bought his elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lone12star

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's more with car passenger tires, I've dealt with it first hand, a Michelin from Walmart and a Michelin from discount were different tread patterns and sidewalls, although they had the same name, speed rating and everything. Idk why but some are like that. And tire companies have contracts with tire shops for certain tires. That's just the way it is, not knocking walmart tires, I've bought tires from them, and I didn't have any issues but in just saying shop around and make sure you are getting the right tire.

Sent from the MOPAR gods!

jpf8653

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
onlinetires.com
tire-buyer.com justbought kumho MTs from there